Designed for the consumers looking for larger internal capacity, Gorenje new WA82145 freestanding washer has an 8kg capacity while still fitting in the same space as other washing machines. The large drum means fewer loads are needed to do the weekly wash, saving the your time, effort and money. It not only reduces creasing, cutting the time you have to spend ironing, but has lots of room to wash bulky items such as curtains. Although the WA82145 has a large capacity, it is thrifty in its use of resources. Rated 'A-10%' for energy usage it consumes 10% less energy than an 'A' rated washing machine. It also features Gorenje UseLogic control technology, which uses electronic sensors to make sure only the right amount of water is used for each wash.
In addition, there are several programs specially designed to be environmentally friendly, including the ECO 30°C wash option that provides excellent washing results at a lower temperature. To save you money, the WA82145 Gorenje washer also features a delayed start function, which can be used to program the laundry to run at night, when cheaper energy rates may be available. Other key benefits and features of the 8kg capacity washing machine include,
- range of other programs including Quick Wash, useful for quickly washing lightly soiled garments, Cotton, Delicate and Silk, Hand Wash and Cold Wash
- Detergent Saving System that prevents the loss of detergent during water intake
- 1400 rpm spin speed to reduce drying times
- 33cm large porthole to make loading and unloading easier
- start delay setting of up to 24 hours to let you take advantage of cheaper energy rates
- quiet operation with washing 54 dB and spinning 72 dB
Posted in Washers & Dryers at June 1, 2011 10:41 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.