The powerful pyrolytic KOSP 6610 is KitchenAid steam oven with superb technology and design, ideal for preparing all kinds of healthy and mouth watering foods. This advanced appliance comes with 52 liter cooking cavity and allows you to precisely calibrate the desired cooking parameters, performing like several steam ovens in one and delivering excellent results. The versatile steam oven incorporates best KitchenAid cooking technologies, borrowed directly from the professional world, including pure steam and super-heated steam combination cooking, and low temperature cooking. Alternative phases of steam cooking and traditional heat allow users to obtain delicate and wholesome cooking results, where food is both tender and juicy. The appearance and flavour of dishes is of the highest standard.
There are steam functions for meat, poultry, vegetables and fish with a choice of high, medium or low steam as well as steam holding and pure steam. KitchenAid also ensured this oven offers impressive bread making functions enabling you to create perfect malt and traditional bread, pan, pizza, thin pizza, focaccia and bread sticks. And you can prepare various sorts of cakes and pastries like fruit cakes, puddings, sponge cake, choux pastry, croissant and shortbread.
Other key benefits and features of the 60cm wide KitchenAid steam oven include,
- 'A' energy rated built-in steam oven that matches the brand professional cooking range
- 8 super-heated steam and cooking functions
- 5 traditional functions - static, rapid preheat, forced air, grill, turbo grill
- temperature range of 50°C-250°C
- alternative phases of steam cooking and traditional heat
- 12 professional cooking functions for pastry and bakery
- 9 special functions for defrost, keep warm, dehydration of fruit, vegetables and mushrooms, yoghurt preparation, raising dough, slow cooking of meat and slow cooking of fish
- 3 cleaning functions include standard pyrolytic, pyrolytic express and descaling cycle
- quadruple glazed, ventilated door for cool door convenience
- intelligent shelf position indicator
- automatic switch-off
- child safety lock
Finished in EasyClean, scratch-proof and anti-corrosive stainless steel with nanotechnology that produces a thin and durable layer to protect and preserve the surface. KitchenAid.
Posted in Steam Ovens at June 29, 2010 11:04 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.