Equipped with advanced electronic temperature controls, the ergonomic Panasonic 360° Freestyle steam & dry iron features curved stainless steel soleplate, innovative multi-directional design with added steam vents, adjustable steam function and anti-drip system. For your peace of mind, Panasonic engineers also incorporate an auto shut-off function which turns the iron off if left in the base for 10 minutes.
This sleek steam iron also has specially designed stay-clean vents to reduce annoying build up of calcium sediments in the vaporizing chamber. The cordless Panasonic 360° Freestyle ensures smooth, natural movement in any direction, letting you quickly get to every tight spot like collars and cuffs without rotating the iron and saving you from moving around the ironing board. You will also finish large ironing tasks, like tablecloths or curtains much faster.
Other key benefits include,
- choice of regular steam for heavier fabrics or light steam for touch-ups
- choice of steam or dry iron with the simple push a button
- jet steam function to remove wrinkles or clean soleplate steam vents
- spray mist button to add moisture for the most stubborn wrinkles
- vertical steam feature to direct a burst of steam to hanging garments
The Panasonic 360° Freestyle steam & dry iron sells for around $85. Panasonic.
Posted in Small Appliances at August 23, 2011 11:00 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.