The new DeLonghi iron, the Expression VVX2200 is the advanced ironing system with continuous refilling for an unlimited autonomy. Few key features at a glance include 5-bar boiler pressure for professional results, up to 150 gram per minute steam production and DeLonghi no-drip system which stops water drops at low temperatures of the stainless steel sole plate. And the iron is steam ready in only 2 minutes. The Expression VVX2200 comes with digital display, letting you choose among 8 different ironing programs or to enter your own manual program. In addition, this DeLonghi iron has the new regenerating under-the-tank resins for drastic reduction of calcium buildup. The resins are easily regenerated with a bit of citric acid solution. If you want to take the 2.2 kW ironing system on a business trip or an important occasion where sharp clothes is a must, the iron blocking device ensures extra safety during transportation.
Other advantages of this DeLonghi iron include
- single on/off button and manual button
- programmable auto shut-off of the iron
- safe shut-off of the system after 1 hour
- double material boiler for a longer life cycle
- 1.1 liter removable water tank
- vertical steam emission to iron curtains, coats, etc
- exclusive button to obtain and keep a constant steam production
- vertical rest position of the iron
- safety thermostat
- wrapable power cord for easy storage and transportation
- pressure stabilizer to maintain a constant jet of steam
The Expression VVX2200 DeLonghi iron sells for 350 € in EU. In Australia, is priced at around $600 AUD. DeLonghi.
Other irons and ironing systems that could be of interest,
Instant evaporation ironing system
Bosch steam generator system
Rowenta Advancer iron
Oliso steam iron with auto lift
Electronic pants presser
Siemens steam generator iron
Posted in Small Appliances at September 18, 2009 10:52 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.