Bertazzoni has added a new line to its product mix with the addition of the bold, professional-grade Master Series. Featuring a strong, sophisticated look and technologically advanced features, these Bertazzoni ranges represent a compelling new line for people who enjoy cooking. The Master Series extends Bertazzoni longstanding commitment to providing consumers with high-quality value proposition-based products. This series, along with the Professional and Heritage Series already in the market, is offered at a significantly more attractive price point than comparable competitive products. The range design, according to Paolo Bertazzoni, the company fifth generation president, was to take a traditionally styled commercial range and infused it with Italian finesse, creating a proud and meticulous, yet practical design that will be the focal point in every kitchen, completing any décor from the traditional to the contemporary.
As the third of three distinctive product lines offered by Bertazzoni - adding to the Professional Series and Heritage Series - the Master Series completes the wide array of design choices available to consumers. The Heritage Series features a classic style that celebrates the company rich history of innovation and excellence while the Professional Series offers clean lines and streamlined elegance. And the Master Series presents the perfect blend of power and passion.
The stylish Master Series offers maximum power and performance, and commands immediate appeal with its large round knobs, double professional-style handle and captivating temperature gauge on the control panel. With its signature one-piece high-efficiency worktop, large-capacity gas convection oven and full-width infrared gas broiler, the Master Series combines a legendary cooking experience with the superior fit and finish customers have come to appreciate from the Italian manufacturer. Available in 30-inch four-burner and 36-inch five-burner sizes, the all-gas, stainless steel Bertazzoni ranges include the following features:
- triple-ring burners with separately controlled flames, based on a new high-efficiency burner technology that generates up to 15,000 BTU
- dedicated simmer burner for the utmost in delicate cooking
- premier one-piece work top styling with uniquely sealed burners and a seamless surface for quick and easy clean-up
- heavy-duty cast iron grates for easy movement of any kind of pot, plus a wok adapter and simmer plate
- child-safe valves on all burners that stop gas flow if the flame goes out, even in a power outage
- easy one-touch ignition systems
- uniquely balanced air-flow fan, which provides even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking-without flavor crossover
- settings include traditional operation for roasting and baking or a full range of convection cooking modes
- wide-area infrared gas grill perfect for powerful searing and broiling over a large surface area
- triple-glaze door to ensure minimal heat loss and low-temperature external surfaces
- matching back splashes and adjustable ventilator hoods with three settings for extraction levels of unwanted steam and heat
The Master Series Bertazzoni ranges will be available August 2009 with suggested retail prices ranging from $2,300 to $3,350. Bertazzoni.
Bertazzoni gas range top
Bertazzoni gas range
Bertazzoni cooktop cabinet
48 inch Bertazzoni gas range cooker - Professional Series
24 inch Bertazzoni gas range cooker - Professional Series
36 inch range hood - Heritage Series
La Germania range
Posted in Ranges at July 9, 2009 11:15 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.