The 36 inch Verona range cookers in True White are designed for homeowners who want the best white finish in their kitchens. That is in addition to everything else of course, the Verona quality cooking appliances bring to the table, things like exquisite design, old world craftsmanship, cutting edge technology and performance.
The 36 inch Verona range cookers come in 4 popular configurations - dual fuel, all gas, double and single oven. Besides being offered in a True White color, this range is available in stainless, matte black, antique white and burgundy. Among the key features you will find,
- 5 sealed gas burners including a 16,000 BTU center burner
- electronic instant burner ignition
- flame failure safety device
- porcelain coated cast-iron grates and caps
- European turbo-electric convection fan
- infrared broilers in all gas cookers
- full-size drop down storage compartment
- multifunction programmable ovens with touch control digital clock and timer in dual fuel ranges
According to Melissa Haber, EuroChef Director of Sales and Marketing, there has been an incredible resurgence of color appliances in the marketplace along with a great trend toward white kitchens, so combining one of the most popular color choices for today kitchens with the most successful size option from Verona was a natural expansion to the collection. EuroChef USA. Previously, ILVE 36" professional gas cooktop by EuroChef.
Posted in Ranges at June 14, 2013 10:49 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.