Manufactured in California, the new Renaissance 30" induction range from Dacor blends sophisticated styling, advanced engineering, quality craftsmanship and robust cooking performance, reflecting the needs and life styles of the most demanding homeowners of today. This very functional induction range offers induction cooking surface, Dacor unique Four-Part Pure Convection oven, a glass touch control panel with the choice of handles and stainless steel exterior.
The Renaissance induction range joins the two recently introduced Dacor ranges, the 30 inch Distinctive gas range and 30 inch Distinctive electric range. The new Dacor range comes in 4 slide-in and 2 freestanding models,
- RR30NIS and RR30NIFS slide-in ranges are compatible with the 30 inch wide Dacor ERV3015 Renaissance Epicure raised ventilation
- RR30NIS and RR30NIFS slide-in models for slide-in or island configurations that come with 3.25" side panels
- RR30NS and RR30NFS freestanding ranges that come with a 6" backguard and full-depth side panels
The 30 wide induction rangetop features 4 induction SimmerSear zones for powerful and precise heat distribution, including two 7.75" zones 2.80 kW each, and a pair of 5.5" induction elements 2.20 kW each. Other main rangetop characteristics are,
- 11 power settings in each zone for a wide range of temperature control
- 3 preset options to instantly switch between melt, simmer or sear
- SenseTech induction technology to automatically detect the presence and size of the cookware
- Auto Switch off within 30 seconds if no pan is detected or a non-conductive pan is present
The self-clean 4.8 cu.ft. oven has Dacor exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System, which consists of the 2.20 kW convection element, baffle, fan and filter, allowing you to cook with hot air for even and consistent cooking without hotspots as well cook multiple dishes without flavor transfer. It is also equipped with 3.10 kW broil element and 2.50 kW hidden bake element. The large oven has two 7-position GlideRacks and you can cook two 20 pound turkeys in just 2.5 hours. Choose from 6 cooking modes - Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake and Broil.
The Dacor Renaissance induction range cooker comes with easy to use angled glass touch control panel, featuring Delay Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, clock, 2 timers and 10 key touch pad. In addition, the oven GreenClean steam-cleaning technology cleans light oven build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals. Other key elements include digital temperature probe, safety lock feature to disable control panel keys when the oven is not in use, residual heat indicator lights, clear tempered glass oven window, halogen lighting and Sabbath Mode. Price is around $5,300. Dacor.
Posted in Ranges at June 3, 2013 11:05 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.