Combining the convenience of an all-electric cooking range with innovative quality and unbeatable value for a superior cooking experience, Dacor Distinctive 30" electric range cooker comes in 4 stainless steel variants,
- DR30E freestanding range with Epicure style handle with chrome trim and 6" back guard with full depth side panels
- DR30EI slide-in range with Epicure style handle with chrome trim and 3.25" side panels
- DR30EF freestanding range with flush handle and 6" back guard with full depth side panels
- DR30EIF slide-in range with flush handle and 3.25" side panels
The 30" Dacor range brings beautiful and distinctive design into your modern kitchen. The stainless steel build, black glass angled control panel with red and blue text, clock, 2 timers and 10-key touchpad, elegant handle, black ceramic glass rangetop with stainless steel frame and professional, heavy-duty, die cast stainless knobs ensure robust contemporary look.
You get 4 versatile electric zones, configured for everything the most selective home chef needs,
- 5" single circuit element with 1.2 kW output
- 5" / 9" dual circuit element with 1.1 kW / 2.5 kW output
- 5" / 7" / 9" triple circuit element with 0.9 kW / 1.8 kW / 2.5 kW output
- 6" single circuit element with 1.5 kW output
The 30" electric range cooker has 4.8 cu.ft. self cleaning oven - one of the largest cooking cavities in the market today. It features Dacor exclusive 4-part convection system with convection element, baffle, fan and filter. Equipped with 3.1 kW broiling element and hidden 2.5 kW bake element, the oven offers 6 cooking modes - pure convection, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, bake and broil.
Other key attributes and accessories of this Dacor range are,
- hot surface indicator light shows when the corresponding element is ON or HOT
- dedicated temperature limiting sensors for each element to protect the cooking surface from extremely high temperatures
- digital temperature probe connected to controls to switch oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal meat temperature is achieved
- delayed timed cooking
- 2 removable adjustable 7-position glide racks with Easy Pull handles
- large, clear tempered glass oven window and 20 watt halogen lighting for a clear view
- safety lock out feature to disable control panel keys when the oven is not in use
- Sabbath Mode
Previously, dual fuel 30" Millennia range from Dacor.
Posted in Ranges at January 23, 2013 9:21 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.