AGA launched the classic range cooker, new Masterchef XL cooker. This new range has the stunning good looks you would expect from AGA, and state of the art features to ensure the very best cooking performance.
AGA Masterchef XL cooker is available in two models. The first is dual-fuel with electric ovens and a six-burner gas hob. The second is an all-electric model with a five-zone induction hob. The Masterchef XL is the first cooker from AGA to feature an induction hob.
Key features and benefits of AGA Masterchef XL cooker include,
- 'A' energy efficiency rating
- separate grill compartment with glide-out grill system
- two 69-litre capacity ovens, one fan oven, one multifunction oven
- multifunction oven offers fan oven, conventional oven, fan-assisted oven, base heat, fanned grilling, browning element, defrost and rapid response
- slow cooking oven
- separate griddle and wok ring included with gas hob model
Available in 5 gorgeous colours - Cream, Gloss Black, Cranberry, Pewter and Pearl Ashes. The suggested retail price for the AGA Masterchef XL dual fuel is £3,000 and £3,400 for the induction range.
Posted in Ranges at February 25, 2012 8:56 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.