Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet has unveiled its new Artisan Fire Pizza Oven. Engineered to deliver the best pizza making experience, this is first countertop outdoor pizza oven with the Total Control dual burner design, featuring two independently-controlled burners for unparalleled cooking power and control. "Innovation is one of the hallmarks of Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet," said Pantelis A. "Pete" Georgiadis, president of Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet. "We built the Artisan Fire Pizza Oven to deliver a better, more unique cooking and entertaining experience. There is a certain romance built into this oven. Your family and friends will be all over you to watch the flames at the back and the cheese bubble as you are baking your pizza."
Original Kalamazoo outdoor pizza oven was an instant hit, and now the company has taken all of the best features and cooking characteristics found in traditional brick-lined, large, wood-fired pizza ovens and wrapped them in an elegant gas-fired stainless steel package. With a top temperature in excess of 800 degrees, its two custom-made and independently-controlled burners give outdoor cooks the ability to customize the oven heat and bake any style of pizza, calzones and artisanal breads. One burner warms the bottom baking stone, cooking the crust, while the second heats the oven interior and browns pizza toppings.
The oven comes up to baking temperature in as little as 20 minutes, making pizza night a more spontaneous occasion. Neapolitan-style pizzas cook in as little as two minutes. The newly-designed open front of this outdoor pizza oven gives cooks the ability to view the flames dancing at the back of the oven and watch the pizza as it bakes so it can be removed from the oven at just the right moment.
The Artisan Fire Pizza Oven compact size leaves a small footprint on a countertop, making it an ideal element for a new outdoor kitchen while its ability to connect to standard 20-pound LP gas bottles or natural gas lines makes it easy to add to preexisting outdoor kitchens, patios or balconies. "Homemade pizza is the strongest trend we have seen in quite a while and pizza ovens are part of it. Designers are including pizza ovens as a must-have item for outdoor kitchens and patios," said Georgiadis. "It is great for time spent cooking with the family without heating up the kitchen. It also can be the focal point of outdoor pizza parties."
Here are additional key details of Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven,
- completely new design, exclusive to Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet
- the first countertop pizza oven utilizing two independently-controlled burners supplying targeted heat
- separate control knobs provide increased cooking control
- unparalleled versatility allows you to cook any style of pizza from ultra thin crust Neapolitan to Calzones
- the cook time for a Neapolitan-style pizza is approximately two minutes while Calzones cook in approximately six minutes
- designed to sit on a countertop, making it an easy addition to existing outdoor living areas
- baking stone burner has 7,500 BTUs of cooking power, back burner offers approximately 19,000 BTUs
- 18" x 24" composite professional baking stone delivers perfect crusts and withstands the elements
- an olive branch design adorns the sides of the Artisan Fire Pizza Oven, serving as functional ventilation
- fabricated by hand from heavy-gauge stainless steel, built to endure the harshest weather conditions
- 30" wide x 30" deep x 19¾" tall overall size
This outdoor pizza oven by Kalamazoo retails for $6,495. It is available to order now and will start shipping in May. Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet
Posted in Outdoor Ovens at March 18, 2010 9:13 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.