The new Wolf outdoor gas grill is a 54-inch precision grill made of heavy-duty stainless steel with powerful burners that provide intense evenly distributed heat for outstanding barbecue results. It also features an electric rotisserie with infrared burner to produce succulent poultry and roasts. The 25,500 BTU sear zone emits exceptionally high heat to sear meats faster and deeper. Radiant heat from ceramic briquettes mixes with direct heat for more thorough grilling. The Wolf 54-inch outdoor grill is designed for a built-in application only.
Other highlights of the new Wolf grill include,
- two-position rotisserie system with two 14,000 BTU infrared burners
- stainless steel burner grates
- halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface
- signature red control knobs are LED lit for night grilling
- electric hot surface ignitors operate by pushing in control knobs
- double wall hood front for insulation
- hood assist system with concealed springs for easy opening and closing
- three-position warming rack stows away when not in use
Posted in Outdoor Grills at February 19, 2011 7:52 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.