The Limited Edition Max Microwave was released to celebrate 100 years since Whirlpool establishment. This microwave comes with 6th sense technology and features both Steam and Crisp functions together for the first time. In addition, this microwave has an ambient lighting system to help quickly and easily identify which program the microwave is on. The White Light for example, indicates that the microwave is ready to use.
The MAX Limited Edition retains all the innovative features of Whirlpool popular MAX microwave range including the sleek design which allows it to elegantly fit in virtually any kitchen. The uniquely curved back allows it to be placed directly into corners, unlike traditional microwaves, freeing up a valuable worktop space.
The Whirlpool microwave comes in three finished - Moonlight, Platinum Bronze and Caffeine - and with an extensive range of high tech functions.
The Red Light indicates that the microwave is cooking using one of the following functions,
- 6th Sense Crisp, a quick and easy way to prepare deliciously crispy foods like bread, quiche and pizza
- Manual Crisp, an exclusive function of Whirlpool microwave ovens, which uses the patented Crisp plate, 3D microwave system and quartz grill to provide perfect crispy and crunchy food, both on the surface and on the underside in just a few minutes
- Microwave, Whirlpool 3D patented microwave distribution system, the only one able to guarantee the perfect three-dimensional distribution of microwaves inside the oven
- Quartz Grill, a fast, efficient self-cleaning grill that reaches high temperatures in very few seconds and uses less energy than a traditional grill yet cooks 3 times faster
- Combi, microwave and grill combination that ensures browning results as good as those expected from a traditional oven
The Blue Light means the 6th Sense Jet Defrost function is in operation, taking advantage of Whirlpool exclusive 3D microwave distribution system to ensure high-speed, uniform defrosting, due to the three-dimensional movement of the microwaves that easily reach every part of the food.
The Green Light indicates that the 6th Sense Steam function is in use, carefully controlling the steaming process to cook vegetables, fish and many other types of food in the healthiest possible way.
In addition to ambient lighting, the MAX Limited Edition Microwave features flat mirror glass door and integrated handle for the sleek modern style Whirlpool is known for. The smart round back makes the oven compact externally but very spacious internally. With a width of just 39cm, the clever design means the Limited Edition MAX can hold plates up to 28cm in diameter, leaving you more usable space without any bulk.
Posted in Microwave Ovens at January 21, 2012 3:43 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.