Beautifully designed to match other built-in appliances, the new AEG-Electrolux MCD3880EM is compact built-in microwave oven with grill and drop-down door that provides all your cooking needs in one compact model. Building a microwave oven into a wall unit frees up work top space, allows it to be positioned more ergonomically and gives a more streamlined look. For many homeowners a sleek, fully coordinated look is more important than price. The only way to achieve this is with a built-in microwave oven which ensures a fully built-in appearance and perfect coordination with an oven and a hob. Combining such compact microwave with the grill lets you brown and crisp the food quickly and with fantastic results. The Quick Start control allows you to cook for 30 seconds at full power at the touch of a button.
Main features of the 38 litre fully built-in AEG-Electrolux microwave oven include
- 1.5 kW grill
- 1.0 kW microwave with 5 power levels
- 38 litre capacity
- hinged drop down grill for easy cleaning.
- intelligent preset programmes
- 4 auto weight cooking programmes
- 4 auto weight defrost programmes
- 24 hour clock with auto timer
- touch control LED display
- Quick Start control
- bright oven light
- shelf supports, glass turntable, high grill and low microwave racks
- anti-fingerprint stainless steel
The 60cm wide compact built-in microwave oven with grill is expected to sell for £650. AEG-Electrolux.
Posted in Microwave Ovens at July 21, 2009 11:39 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.