The professional downdraft range hood from Viking Euro division offers an innovative way to handle ventilation issues in your kitchen. Ideally suited for islands, extra high ceilings or simply for homeowners who don't like anything, no matter how stunning, hanging from the wall or above, this downdraft range hood just disappears in the counter when not in use. With its robust structure yet smooth lines with no visible screws or welds, the EVIPR900R Viking downdraft exhaust system is exceptionally quiet due to a very silent peripheral aspiration system that offers extremely powerful extraction and a smooth, seamless design. With the use of external motors this range hood offers a number of different installation options. From design standpoint, you can notice at least some influence by sleek Gutmann Futura downdraft ventilation hood.
Key features of this downdraft range hood at a glance are,
- 1,450 m³/h to 1,700 m³/h depending on the type of motor
- wireless remote control for easy installation and control
- variable-speed controls for ideal levels of ventilation
- very powerful LED lighting system illuminates the working area and provides perfect vision on the cooktop
- thick 15 mm dishwasher-safe mesh filters fitted with magnetic fixings for an easy handling and repositioning
- easy to clean glass front panels for an easy maintenance
Posted in Hoods & Vents at October 6, 2009 1:28 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.