The new Öko (Eco) Lavatherm T59880 from AEG features the innovative compressor and the inverter motor to achieve 'A - 50%' energy rating, essentially meaning that this dryer uses 50% less energy than comparable 'A' rated dryers. Basically, the new Eco Lavatherm completes a full 7 kg wash load with only 1.6 kWh, getting maximum efficiency with minimum power consumption.
Other key benefits of this innovative AEG dryer include,
- gentle drying of the fabrics at a low temperature within normal time
- extended anti-crease phase
- large LCD display to provide feedback on programs and settings
- Jeans program for drying thicker fabrics and clothes
- Freshen-up program for quick wash of worn-once clothes
- Easy Iron program to reduce ironing time by up to 50%
- Wool Care program
- time controlled drying
- delay start option
- dryness selector for desired level of dryness
- reverse tumble action
- stainless steel drum
- interior light
- end of program acoustic alarm
- filter and condenser cleaning indicators
The Öko Lavatherm T59880 from AEG will be available in stores this fall at around € 1,300.
Posted in Green Appliances at August 10, 2010 10:08 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.