Available by special order only, the La Marzocco Mistral is a concept design from Kees Van der Westen. Mistral offers all the best features and technologies of traditional La Marzocco espresso machines, only fully exposed. Exclusive to La Marzocco, this machine can be configured in duette version with 2 automatic and 1 semi-automatic, or in triplette with 3 automatic and 1 semi-automatic groups.
Other key benefits include
- dual-boiler technology and saturated brewing groups
- stainless steel boilers and brewing groups
- proportional integral derivative temperature control
- exposed brewing groups
- multifunction keypads and digital display
- high wattage heating elements
For more information, please visit La Marzocco. Previously, La Marzocco Strada.
Posted in Espresso Machines at June 21, 2010 8:58 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.