Petite and elegant, the new square Francis Francis Y1 iperEspresso Machine by illy produces café quality espresso at home with a help of the revolutionary iperEspresso capsule. The very compact 9.5-inch square base is fashioned from tempered glass and brushed aluminum. Measuring under 11 inches in height and weighing just 16.5 lbs, this Y1 espresso machine delivers aromatic, full-bodied and smooth espresso with velvety crema at the touch of a button. Simply place an iperEspresso capsule inside the Y1 mini tower, press start, and enjoy authentic, flawless Italian espresso in just seconds. Other key features and benefits are,
- 19 bars pump pressure
- works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules
- automatic ejection of used capsules into side compartment
- manual shut off enables control of cup volume
- removable water tank for easy refilling
- height-adjustable cup drip tray accommodates a variety of cup sizes
You can buy Y1 iperEspresso Machine here for $295.
Posted in Espresso Machines at November 27, 2010 7:44 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.