The new DeLonghi Perfecta Cappuccino brings innovative design with convenient frontal control panel and complete frontal access. Its user friendly programmable interface, unique milk tank solution with 3 dedicated milk buttons, and patented cleaning function are just few of many highlights this fully automatic espresso machine has to offer. And it is good with either coffee beans or ground coffee.
The Perfecta Cappuccino's Just One Finger operation delivers the perfect coffee every time. Equipped with the intelligent technology, this espresso maker lets you tailor coffee exactly to your own personal taste, creating the perfect balance of coffee strength and aroma, milk and water temperature. What is more, at the touch of one button, it makes delicious cappuccino, creamy latte or flat white every time. A prebrewing function allows you to program the machine to turn itself on at a preset time so your morning coffee is ready before you have even stepped into the kitchen. You can personalise your coffee as often as you want - choose short, medium or long, try a strong or extra mild aroma, enjoy it piping hot or at medium temperature.
Main elements and functions of this DeLonghi Perfecta Cappuccino machine include:
- patented Auto Cappuccino system for a perfect drink at the touch of a button
- silent integrated conical coffee grinder with 13 grinding settings
- patented thermoblock for the espresso at the ideal and constant temperature
- electronic temperature control
- 5 settings for coffee strength
- automatic shut-off
- 1.8 litre removable water tank
- adjustable steam emission
- water level indicator
- electronic steam and coffee thermostat
- rinse and decalcification auto-programs
- statistics function to show lifetime use of machine
- hot water spout
- height-adjustable coffee spouts
- cup warmer
- removable drip tray
Posted in Espresso Machines at July 22, 2009 3:34 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.