ATAG attractive and stylish plate warmer is now available in unique Graphite Black, and cleverly designed to blend into any surroundings. The WD2192C plate warmer is smart and versatile addition to your modern kitchen, fitting perfectly with current and future living trends where appliances are shrugging off their stereotyped image as exclusively kitchen products. Discreet styling and quietness of operation is enabling the kitchen to expand into other areas of the home as the traditional dining room threatens to become obsolete in the not so distant future. The quiet, sleek and very chic plate warmer is an ideal companion for ATAG comprehensive range of compact ovens, which fit neatly into either a 39cm or a 46cm high aperture and can be installed anywhere in your house. Key features of ATAG WD2192C plate warmer include,
- thermostatically controlled drawer
- hot air fan system with temperature selection from 30°C to 70°C
- anti-slip mat to prevent crockery slipping or sliding on opening and closing
- accommodates 30 dinner plates 28cm in diameter or
- 80 espresso cups or 40 tea cups
- illuminated on/off switch
- 90-minute timer with automatic switch-off
- designed to fit with ATAG 39cm compact oven
You can buy this plate warmer for approximately € 580.
ATAG also offers the BD0792C storage drawer to keep virtually all oven accessories It features push pull closure, telescopic tray guide and non-slip mat. Price is € 240.
Posted in Drawers at October 25, 2009 10:26 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.