The industry exclusive indoor / outdoor dual zone refrigerator / wine reserve from Perlick has two independently controlled temperature zones. The Perlick Signature Series 24" undercounter refrigerator is available as either an indoor or UL-listed outdoor model with the unique ability to properly store wine as well as food, beer and other beverages in 30° to 42°F refrigerator zone, and in 40° to 68°F wine reserve.
Perlick industry exclusive Signature Series 24" dual zone refrigerator / wine reserve offers numerous customizable configurations for indoor / outdoor use,
- all models can be configured with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door or wood overlay glass door
- glass doors are UV coated with argon charged warm edge intercept technology to protect wine from harmful UV rays
- comes with 3 full extension, pull out wine shelves and one full extension pull out refrigerator shelf
- shelves are vinyl coated to prevent vibration and adjustable to accommodate oversized magnum bottles
- unmatched construction and 2" thick walls provide superior insulation and eliminate vibration transfer to properly preserve wine
- wine reserve capacity is 21 standard 750 ml wine bottles
- fully integrated depth allows a flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- commercial grade stainless steel interior remains odor free and prevents the growth of bacteria
- front-vented RAPIDcool forced air refrigeration system is the fastest chilling system in the industry, cooling within 30 minutes
- exclusive whisper quiet variable speed compressor
- industry best 3-year warranty plus an additional 3 years on the sealed system
Posted in Coolers & Cellars at January 13, 2014 10:23 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.