This is the first 6-burner, 36" gas cooktop by Jenn-Air, and the industry most powerful, with a combined 78,000 BTU power output, including a left front 18,000 BTU power burner.
You also get 3 high performance 15,000 BTU burners - a left rear, a center rear and a center front, as well as a 9,000 BTU right front burner and a 6,000 BTU right rear simmer burner, all sealed and made of the highest quality brass.
At a height of only 3 mm, the cooktop low profile, near-flush design creates a sleek, built-in appearance. Available in an elegant Euro Style stainless design with barrel knobs, and a bolder Pro Style stainless model with heavier grates and diamond etched knobs inspired by commercial equipment.
Other key features of this Jenn-Air 36" 6-burner gas cooktop include,
- white LED burner indicator that glows when a burner is ON
- single point electronic ignition to ensure that when you turn on a burner, the electric spark ignites only for that burner
- electronic ignition and flame sensing reignition for reliable start and automatic reignition in case if flame accidentally dies out
- infinite burner control settings for precise temperature control from low to high and everywhere in between
- manufactured from superior stainless and die cast materials, minimal welding and hand polishing for a highly refined fit, feel and finish
Posted in Cooktops at December 15, 2013 4:57 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.