With its frameless black surface, 4mm beveled edge and stylish, conveniently located stainless steel control knobs, the ceramic glass hob from Highland not only makes striking impression but also delivers exceptional cooking flexibility and performance - thanks to the 5-zone configuration including 4 dual ring gas wok burners 22 MJ each and 28cm diameter, 3.7 kW single induction zone with booster feature.
Among key features of this hybrid hob are
- automatic pan detection sensor
- automatic switch off safety feature on induction zone
- residual heat indicator
- automatic under knob ignition
- flame failure safety device
- automatic reignition safety device
- dishwasher safe, smooth vitreous enamelled cast iron pan supports
- quality solid brass burners
Price for the HP5CI gas induction cooktop from Highland is around $4,900 AUD.
Posted in Cooktops at December 14, 2012 10:51 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.