Powerful and performance oriented gas cooktops from Capital are designed to help you create restaurant quality meals in your own kitchen. Depending on the model, the 48" wide gas cooktops feature up to 8 burners including 19,000 BTU Power-Flo burners with 140°F True Simmer function and Power-Wok burner with 800 to 30,000 BTU range which is likely the widest BTU spread in the industry. Other benefits may include,
- 18,000 BTU Infra-Q Infrared grill with Tru-Side channeling grates
- 3/8" thick, thermostatically controlled 18,000 BTU thermo-griddle plate
- EZ-Glides full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool die cast, chrome plated metal knobs with black trims
- auto-ignition and re-ignition on all sealed burners
- stainless steel BBQ grill and griddle covers
- smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with matte porcelain finish
The 36" gas cooktops also come in several configurations with up to 6 burners and features identical to those of 48" cooktops.
Finally, if you have space sufficient only to fit a 30" gas cooktop, Capital offers a very capable 5-burner including wok.
Posted in Cooktops at May 20, 2010 10:46 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.