Offering high-quality design with cream metallic front and chrome look, the new Nivona CafeRomatica 620 comes with 15 bar pump, removable brewing unit, programmable coffee temperature, claris fresh water filter and Spumatore integrated cappuccino function for steam and frothing milk to pour directly in the cup. CafeRomatica also has extremely quiet, integrated stainless steel conical coffee bean grinder, 250 gram coffee container with lid, transparent for visual fill level control, removable 1.8 litre water tank and height-adjustable water spout. But what makes an unforgettable coffee aroma is Nivona Aromatica System with its dynamic brewing chamber that ensures that fewer bitters get into the coffee. After grinding, the coffee grains are compressed in the brewing chamber and then rinsed with water, releasing rich and incredibly aromatic flavour.
Other features of Nivona CafeRomatica 620 include
- hot water for tea or steam
- simple water quantity dial
- symbol display and ergonomic illuminated buttons for easy operation
- continuous grinding and water amount adjustment
- indirectly heated surfaces for warming cups
- 3 coffee strengths - mild, normal, strong
- automatic cleaning and descaling setting
Price for Nivona CafeRomatica 620 coffee machine is around €590.
Posted in Coffee Makers at October 13, 2009 5:50 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.