With a 4.8 cubic feet interior cavity, the Dacor Renaissance wall ovens provide the largest oven cell capacity available on the market and are equipped with 7 rack positions, providing ample room to bake, broil or roast virtually anything. The increased capacity of the Renaissance wall ovens is well suited for cooks who love entertaining. Moreover, these Dacor ovens are equipped with unique class-leading cooking features ideal for any home chef.
GreenClean, a feature exclusive to these Renaissance 30" wall ovens, uses steam to break-up baked-on splatters and drips on the oven floor. It saves time and energy - in 30 minutes, GreenClean will remove oven build-up without the use of high heat or harsh chemical cleaners - simple soap and water break up light oven dirt. GreenClean, combined with Dacor hidden bake element and RapidHeat broil element make the oven easy to wipe clean. You can reserve the 2-hour self-cleaning option for heavier debris and build up.
With advanced cooking features like Dacor exclusive 4-part Pure Convection System, the Dacor wall oven cook dishes quickly and evenly. The system works by creating uniform temperatures on every level of the oven cell through a custom designed air baffle that channels hot air into an optimal cooking pattern. Designed with a unique convection filter, the system captures grease and flavor particles within the oven cell, allowing users to cook multiple dishes simultaneously without the worry of flavor transfer.
The 30" Renaissance wall ovens come equipped with Dacor GlideRack, which extends completely out of the oven cell using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. It was designed to move heavier dishes more easily in and out of the oven, and makes baking for large groups effortless. They are also designed with a convenient handle in the front, so even while wearing an oven mitt, the heaviest dishes can be removed with ease.
Other key features and benefits of Renaissance Dacor oven are,
- electronic control panel with glass touch controls and innovative control functions
- 6 cooking modes including convection bake, convection broil, convection roast, pure convection, bake and broil
- jet black porcelain oven cell that will not discolor with frequent use
- delay timed cooking, timed cooking, 10-key pad, clock and 2 timers
- dehydrate and proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts
- Keep Warm mode for up to 2 hours to prevent overcooking
- reverse air flow cooling system to keep oven door temperature comfortable to touch
- digital temperature probe which connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached
- halogen lighting and extra large window to provide improved visibility during cooking
- Sabbath Mode, Star-K Certified
- style options including refined professional Epicure or sleek sophisticated Millennia
Designed and manufactured in California, the Renaissance single and double wall ovens roll out to authorized Dacor dealers in October 2011. Suggested respective prices for single and double oven are $3,000 and $5,000.
Posted in Built-In Ovens at October 1, 2011 12:21 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.