American Range pioneered French door wall oven for residential market and now offers three 30" Legacy Hybrid double deck wall oven models,
- the AROFFHGE-230 French door gas oven and broiler on top & French door electric oven and broiler on bottom
- the AROSSHGE-230 Chef door gas oven and broiler on top & Chef door electric oven and broiler on bottom
- the AROFSHGE-230 French door gas oven and broiler on top & Chef door electric oven and broiler on bottom
The multifunction Legacy Hybrid double deck wall ovens feature Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan Mode. The innovative Innovection System comes with 2 convection fans in order to optimize cooking air flow for ideal cooking results each and every time, while Traditional and Convection bake modes give you a perfectly controlled temperature range between 200°F and 500°F.
The highly efficient Innovection Convection technology uses 19% less gas versus a standard convection oven, while ensuring superior turbulent heat distribution for even results when baking, roasting and dehydrating your food. The American Range employs strategically placed advanced dual convection motors to enhance uniform and consistent heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity.
Other key features of these Legacy Hybrid double deck wall ovens from American Range are,
- quick preheat times and uniform cooking temperatures are created with a 30,000 BTU Bake Burner
- Inconel Banquet Broiler provides rapid searing at 1,800°F using 18,000 BTUs
- 3.5 kW Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds
- concealed 2.2 kW Bake Element with the IR Advantage reduces preheat times and creates uniform cooking temperatures
- lower oven of gas double models features Proofing Element Burner for bread making and low temperature dehydrating
- 2 racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- accommodates full size commercial sheet pan
- 2 lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning
- commercial grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel
- easy to use analog controls
- commercial style French or Classic Chef Doors improve oven access
- blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions
- heavy die cast metal black satin knobs with chrome bezels
Posted in Built-In Ovens at December 23, 2013 10:55 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.