The new French Door wall oven from GE Monogram brings GE professional cooking technology to aspiring home chefs who want nothing but the very best in their kitchens. The oven is the industry first connected French Door wall oven that combines exceptional ease of use with GE advanced technology and cooking performance.
Because the oven doors open in the middle instead of the top, you can stand closer to the oven when lifting items in and out, while maintaining distance from the hot doors. The French Door wall oven doors open together for added convenience, especially helpful when juggling multiple cooking tasks. As a benefit for small kitchens, the French Door design requires less space in front of the oven, making it ideal for areas with limited floor space.
Additional Monogram French Door wall oven features include,
- the industry first connected technology in a French Door oven that allows you to control the functions remotely from your smartphones
- True European Convection with Direct Air system that envelops food, delivering evenly cooked results
- Pro Design with industrial appearance that aligns with today appliance design trends
- theater style LED interior lighting that helps you easily gauge cooking status visually
- largest French door wall oven capacity at 5 cubic feet
The Monogram French door wall oven, the ZET1FHSS is available in Professional Style in stainless steel finish and has an MSRP of $4,699. Anticipated availability date is February 2015. GE Monogram.
Posted in Built-In Ovens at June 21, 2014 10:53 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.