Whirlpool fuses function with fashion in its latest electric wall ovens from 5 new collections - Glamour, Fusion, Ambience, Contemporary and Country. The electric ovens are quite stunning to look at, and they are also packed with high-tech features that will make cooking enjoyable even for the most reluctant cooks. The new wall ovens showcase the very latest in kitchen design trends, bringing a sense of style to the modern kitchens. The AKZM 693 Glamour oven features a sleek full glass door with a touch control user interface that projects sophistication and allows you to keep a close eye on your culinary delights.
The 4 electric wall ovens in Fusion collection combine stainless steel and glass with an integrated handle to provide a streamlined effect. And as with other Whirlpool kitchen appliances, built-in ovens in the selected Fusion and all Glamour models incorporate Whirlpool unique 6th Sense technology to provide perfect cooking results with minimum effort and fuss. Sensors are used to detect the weight of the food that is being cooked, as well as the precise temperature in the oven. The 6th Sense technology then adapts the cooking time and controls the cooking process as required, providing regular progress updates. The electric wall ovens also feature a 6th Sense Menu with 30 preprogrammed recipes, enabling you to cook a variety of dishes from lasagnas to roast chicken perfectly. Just select the recipe and the oven does the rest.
Main features at a glance that you can expect from Whirlpool electric wall oven include,
- multi-function cooking allowing you to cook different food types with a wide variety of cooking methods
- 'A' energy class, thanks to super insulated design in order to retain heat, save energy and reduce the cooking times
- large 67 litres capacity which lets you easily cater for larger dinner parties
- Ready2cook function helping the oven reach the set temperature in seconds due to a new improved convection system
- Cook3 feature incorporates 5 shelf positions to accommodate 3 cooking levels, advanced heat distribution system and larger cavity, thus allowing a 3-level cooking without mixing odours
- Pyrolitic cleaning in certain models heats the inside of the oven to extremely high temperatures, burning residues to ashes, which can then be wiped away easily with a sponge while a cooling fan draws away emissions to minimise smoke and fumes.
- Easy-Wipe enamel in other models of Whirlpool electric wall ovens keeps cleaning effort to minimum
See further information and detais on the oven models and other appliances in the new kitchen collections at Whirlpool.
Posted in Built-In Ovens at September 27, 2009 5:53 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.