ATAG OX6211P is built-in stainless steel oven with a side opening reversible door, designed according to tough specs of ATAG Magna Design Line. The electric multifunction turbo oven offers the very best both aesthetics and performance wise. The door opens at a full 180°, so that users can reach into the oven without the interruption that comes from the depth of a drop-down door. The non-tilting, telescopic shelves that pull out of the oven cavity and stay in place while you are attending to dishes, improve accessibility even further. The 60cm wide built-in stainless steel oven is 'A' energy rated and comes with electronic controls, ventilated, triple glazed, cool touch oven door and 10 cooking functions, including turbo fan, top heat, top and bottom heat, grill, rotisserie, fan and grill, boost and defrost.
Other features of the ATAG OX6211P multifunction turbo oven are
- 58 litre capacity
- electronic temperature control to 250°C
- pre-heat boost function
- 12 automatic cooking programs for ease of use and convenience
- built-in thermometer to automatically turn the oven off when pre-set temperature is reached
- programmable electronic timer for automatic cooking
- built in or built under installation flexibility
- aesthetically styled to match ATAG Compact Oven line
Price for this built-in stainless steel oven is approximately € 1,100. See also Caple stainless steel oven.
Posted in Built-In Ovens at October 26, 2009 8:00 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.