Alpes Inox does not chase the ever changing styles and trends. It sticks with what works the best. No nonsense proven robust design, precise craftsmanship, 19/10 nickel-chrome alloy stainless steel, features and functions consumers want. The 60cm and 90cm multifunction wall ovens come with circular heating element and air circulation fan while offering 8, 15 and 18 cooking modes depending on the model. Large cooking cavities provide all the space needed to cook meals for the whole family, with 62.5 liters in the 60cm wide, 104 liters in the 90cm and 83 liters in the 90cm lowered multifunction wall oven.
The basic features of these multifunction wall ovens are similar with only few notable differences,
- 8-function electric oven has electronic clock with stop baking minute counter
- 15- and 18-function electric ovens have digital electronic baking programmer with automatic switch-on and switch-off time
- 18-function oven offers differentiated cleaning roast-meter to set and control the temperature inside the food for better backing results, and also has the refractory plate for pizza and bread baking
- gas oven has electronic clock with stop baking minute counter, automatic knob ignition and thermoelectric safety device
Other important benefits include
- child-proof triple-glass door and an air-cooled exterior which temperature never exceeds 50°C even at the highest internal temperatures
- safety of the electric ovens is ensured by the thermostat while the gas oven shuts gas delivery if the flame goes out
- full extendable runners reduce the risk of burns or dropping trays when removing them
- 3-key digital electronic programmer that sets the most suitable temperature for each selected function
Alpes 60cm and 90cm multifunction wall ovens come with low and deep trays, grid and food temperature probe.
Posted in Built-In Ovens at November 3, 2009 3:45 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.