Smeg offers two 60cm wide fully automatic built-in coffee machines. Both the CMSC45 Linea and the CMS45X Classic built-in machines work with beans and ground coffee, and deliver steam for cappuccino and hot water for tea. Linea also available in all stainless steel trim. Each model comes with 1.8 liter water tank, 220 gram coffee bean container and 15 bar pump.
Other key benefits of these Smeg built-in coffee machines are,
- regular or double coffee
- multi language LCD display
- 5 level programmable coffee strength
- programmable water quantity per cup
- programmable automatic switch on
- automatic rinsing at every switch on/switch off
- adjustable coffee temperature
- fan cooling system
- frothing nozzle for cappuccino
- adjustable coffee dispenser
- drip tray
- 2 lights
Smeg CMSC45 Linea retails for £1,575 while the CMS45X Classic sells for £1,660. Previously, Smeg built-in coffee system.
Posted in Built-In Coffee Machines at February 3, 2011 9:42 PM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.