The new Electrolux 5Safety steam iron ensures safe, simple, fast and effective care. The advanced steam ironing system is developed using knowledge and experience from the professional laundry industry. Electrolux 5Safety is a high performance steam iron with advanced safety functions. In addition to providing excellent ironing result, generous steam release also provides odor removal from clothes, garments and fabrics.
The rubber grip ensures that 5Safety steam iron is easy to control, while the shape of its base makes it possible to iron backwards over seams and buttons. 605 steam holes produce an extensive amount of very fine steam to really help penetrate fibers to revitalize, refresh and deodorize.
Electrolux makes ironing easier, with better end result and removes worries about ironing delicate fabrics. The 5 safety features are,
- an extra large stand that makes it stand steadier when not being used
- an extra large overall rubber handle that gives a better grip when ironing
- 3 levels of auto-offs that kicks in when the iron is still longer than 30 seconds lying plate down, more than 30 seconds lying on the side and after 8 minutes in standing position
Other key benefits of Electrolux 5Safety steam iron include,
- 150g shot of steam, extra large water tank
- ability to de-wrinkle and remove odors from already worn, dry garments
- 4active power auto steam control and anti-drip function
- Resilium soleplate for best scratch resistance to protect the fine textiles
- choice of Dakar Metallic, Aruba Blue Metallic or Phantom Black colours
Posted in Accessories at October 18, 2011 9:11 AM
Appliancist is an online magazine about the latest Home Appliances & Home Appliance Trends. Covering High-End Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances.